Pete Ventimiglia has more than twenty years of experience as an advisor to both political candidates and major corporations, and his areas of expertise include corporate communications strategies, advertising development and public policy issue analysis/management.
Prior to joining CGCN, he oversaw external communications at Koch Industries, which included corporate communications and media relations. In that role, he was also responsible for helping to create the company’s first-ever corporate reputation campaign, which repositioned the company and significantly improved public opinion toward Koch. Pete also created the company’s research and analytics function and helped to establish its internal communications function.
Prior to joining Koch, Pete held senior leadership positions at Edelman and Hill+Knowlton Strategies, two leading Washington, DC communications firms, where he oversaw corporate communications efforts for numerous Fortune 50 clients and associations. He began his career as a political campaign pollster for Market Strategies, Inc., where he was a part of the research team that conducted and analyzed public opinion data for the George W. Bush campaign.
Pete lives in Chevy Chase, MD with his wife and three children.
- Former Managing Director at Koch Industries overseeing external communications
- Helped develop Koch’s first corporate reputation campaign
- Former Executive Vice President at Edelman
- 2021: Joined CGCN
- 2014 – 2021: Managing Director, Communications Marketing at Koch Industries
- 2013 – 2014: Executive Vice President at Edelman
- 2011 – 2013: Senior Vice President at Hill + Knowlton Strategies
- 2003 – 2011: Senior Vice President at Lombardo Consulting Group