What we do.
We help clients craft successful strategies
to shape policy and regulatory debates.
News & Insights
Michael CatanzaroPresident and Chief Policy Officer
- Former Special Assistant to the President for Domestic Energy and Environmental Policy, White House National Economic Council
- Former Deputy Staff Director, Senate Environment and Public Works Committee with Sen. Jim Inhofe
- Former Senior Policy Advisor to then Speaker John Boehner
- Seasoned government and public affairs professional with over a decade of corporate experience and trusted relationships across the US Government and private sector.
- Deep policy expertise in pandemic and public health preparedness, vaccines, SUD/OUD, and infectious diseases.
- Extensive background in politics, including raising tens of millions of dollars for campaigns and committees for numerous Members of Congress.
Matt HartwigSenior Advisor
- Former Senior Director, Media Relations and chief spokesperson for Emergent BioSolutions.
- Managed USAA’s brand, reputation, and crisis communications activities.
- Worked for bp and managed public affairs for the company’s alternative energy, downstream and labor relations segments.
- Former Assistant to the President and Director, White House Office of Public Liaison
- Former Senior Advisor & Director of Coalitions and Member Services, House Energy & Commerce Committee, then Chairman Fred Upton
- Former leadership aide to then Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy and Majority Leader Eric Cantor
David WeinmanSenior Vice President
- Former Senior Advisor to Maryland Governor Larry Hogan
- Lead communications for a gubernatorial campaign and developed comms strategy for the Republican Governors Association in 12 key races in 2018
- Extensive work on a presidential campaign and a public affairs firm