Courtney SchneiderDirector of Finance and Accounts Management
Courtney is a jack-of-all trades at CGCN. She oversees CGCN’s finances and accounting process, schedules and coordinates meetings for partners and clients, conducts Hill outreach, and manages the CGCN PAC. Prior to joining the team, Courtney was a brokerage investment professional for Vanguard, where she worked directly with clients to discuss their asset allocation and help meet their investment goals.
Courtney also brings extensive congressional and political experience to the CGCN team, having interned for Congressman Randy Neugebauer (R-TX) and volunteered on the Virginia State Senate campaign of Hal Parish. Courtney is a dean’s list graduate of Clemson University with a Bachelor of Science in International Business Management with a minor in Global Politics.
- Former Brokerage Investment Professional at Vanguard
- Manages CGCN’s finances and accounting process
- Expertise in a variety of administrative duties, including scheduling and coordinating meetings for partners and clients
- Joined CGCN in 2018
- 2018 – 2019: Office Manager, CGCN Group
- 2017 – 2018: Brokerage Investment Professional, Vanguard
- 2016: Congressional Intern, Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-TX)
- 2015: Campaign Intern, Hal Parrish for Virginia State Senate