David WeinmanSenior Vice President
David Weinman comes to CGCN with extensive experience leading political, advocacy, and strategic communications campaigns that punch above their weight, recently running political operations for Maryland Governor Hogan. In this role, Weinman managed multi-million dollar budgets and a team of full-time staff, advancing the Governor’s agenda, maintaining the highest approval ratings in the country, and establishing a sought out national political voice.
Weinman also worked as communications director on a gubernatorial campaign in Louisiana and led communications for the Republican Governors Association in the 2018 cycle for 12 key races, helping to hold off the blue wave in key states like Florida. Weinman began his career working in the War Room of Governor Christie’s presidential campaign and worked as a Senior Research Analyst for Delve — a public affairs firm that specializes in competitive intelligence.
- Former Senior Advisor to Maryland Governor Larry Hogan
- Lead communications for a gubernatorial campaign and developed comms strategy for the Republican Governors Association in 12 key races in 2018
- Extensive work on a presidential campaign and a public affairs firm
- Ran political operations for Maryland Governor Hogan
- Led communications for the Republican Governors Association in the 2018 cycle for 12 key races
- Worked in the War Room of Governor Christie’s presidential campaign