Sam Geduldig brings unrivaled passion to his work on clients’ behalf, investing personally in their success. That energy and enthusiasm is a big reason Geduldig is a regular in The Hill newspaper’s list of top lobbyists and why National Journal turns to him for its elite Political Insiders Poll. As the Washingtonian noted, his “experiences allow him to offer his clients an exceptionally well-rounded view of the legislative process.” In addition to his work with CGCN Group, Geduldig is also a partner at United By Interest, Washington’s first bipartisan majority minority-owned lobbying firm.
Before joining CGCN in 2007, Geduldig served in multiple roles for John Boehner before the Ohio Republican became speaker. He also worked as a top aide on the House Financial Services Committee to then-Chairman Mike Oxley. Geduldig spent four years as the top liaison between House GOP leaders and the business community as a senior advisor to then-House Majority Whip Roy Blunt, now in the U.S. Senate. Geduldig began his career as a research analyst at Public Opinion Strategies, a polling firm, and worked on the press team for then-Sen. Bob Dole’s 1996 presidential campaign.
- Former Senior Advisor to then Majority Whip Roy Blunt
- Former staffer for the House Financial Services Committee and then Speaker John Boehner
- Successful record of building unconventional coalitions and issue advocacy campaigns
- Joined CGCN in 2007
- 2011: Named in the “40 under 40” by the Washingtonian
- 2002 – 2006: Senior Advisor, House Majority Whip Rep. Roy Blunt (R-MO)
- 2000 – 2002: Coalitions Director, House Financial Services Chairman Rep. Mike Oxley (R-OH)
- 1997 – 2000: Political Director, Rep. John Boehner (R-OH)