Tim Killeen has years of experience as a strategic communications professional with a demonstrated history of working with the private sector, nonprofit, and political clients. He has advised Fortune 500 companies on policy issues, including healthcare, energy, and financial services.
Prior to consulting, he spent years working at the highest levels of Republican political campaigns. Killeen served as Deputy Campaign Manager for Rep. Liz Cheney’s 2014 Senate campaign. Before joining the Cheney campaign, Killeen helped launch the Washington Free Beacon as Director of Research for both the Washington Free Beacon and the Center for American Freedom. Previously, Killeen was Executive Director for Keep America Safe, a national security non-profit. From 2007 to 2010, Killeen worked in the Research Department at the Republican National Committee as a Research Analyst, Senior Research Analyst, and acting Research Director. Killeen also served as Senior Policy Analyst for Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s successful 2006 reelection campaign. He is a graduate of Claremont McKenna College with a Bachelor of Arts in Government.
- Experienced communication professional with experience in energy, healthcare, and financial services
- Former campaign advisor to Rep. Liz Cheney and Republican National Committee official
- Joined CGCN in 2019
- 2015 – 2019: Definers Public Affairs
- 2014: America Rising
- 2013 – 2014: Liz Cheney’s senate campaign
- 2012 – 2013: Washington Free Beacon
- 2010 – 2011: Keep America Safe
- 2007 – 2010: Republican National Committee
- 2006: Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s reelection campaign