Tom McLaughlinDigital Director
Tom McLaughlin is the digital director at CGCN Group, where his expertise is developing innovative and successful strategies across a multitude of digital mediums to ensure that the right message reaches the right audience at the right time.
Tom draws upon his experience working in the policy communications space as well as his time at public affairs agencies. He started his DC career at the American Legislative Exchange Council, building out their digital communications capabilities before moving to the Conservative Energy Network and Engage before joining CGCN in 2022. He is a graduate of Boston University, and got his start in politics as an intern on Chris Christie’s 2016 presidential campaign.
- Former Digital Comms Manager for the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC)
- Former Digital Client Strategist at Engage, LLC
- Experienced Public Policy-focused Digital Strategist
- Joined CGCN in 2022
- 2021–2022: Client Strategist at Engage
- 2020–2021: Communications Director at Conservative Energy Network
- 2017–2020: Public Affairs/Digital Communications Manager at American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC)
- 2015–2016: Communications Intern, Chris Christie for President