The position is paid, full-time, salaried employment with competitive benefits. Salary & title commensurate with experience. Hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm. Downtown DC Republican firm. Fun and fast-paced environment w/ great leadership!
Please email resumes and cover letters to Lauren O’Donnell: email@example.com
- Compile Outreach Lists, identify targets and pull email addresses.
- Send emails on behalf of CGCN Partners. Track Responses and create reports for clients as needed.
Hill Staff/Client Meetings
- Coordinate with clients on availability, request with Hill staffers, coordinate schedules, record meeting details and add to calendars.
- Also work with clients to provide schedules or itineraries as necessary, and organize and compile “deliverable material” that our team provides in Hill meetings.
- Remain in constant contact with clients leading up to meetings to ensure everything goes smoothly and inform them of any changes.
- Coordinate on availability, record meeting details, reserve conference rooms or restaurants as necessary and add to calendars.
- Manage both outgoing and ingoing packages/Office Mail
- Service Providers: manage key fob/security account, supplies vendors, phone system, shipping accounts, and other service provider accounts
- Building Management: interact with building management company regarding deliveries, holidays, any requests to see additional space or to do in-suite construction, request and oversee service repairs in our suite (i.e. lights, ceiling tile replacements, floorplans, COI’s, adjusting HVAC, pest control, etc.)
- Preparing conference room for meetings
- Ordering/Stocking Office Supplies
- Updating contacts and inputting business cards
- General filing
- Manages the firstname.lastname@example.org email address and internal distribution lists